PRACTICAL PAIN SCIENCE FOR BETTER RESULTS
- Is pain affecting your performance?
- Does chronic pain continue to plague you since an accident, injury or surgery, despite having been seen by the most respected doctors and therapists in the field?
- Do you continue to encounter frustrating limitations on your daily activities and/or athletic performance?
FNOR™ is neuro-orthopedic rehabilitation enhanced by cutting-edge brain science. It offers non-surgical, non-pharmaceutical solutions for a wide range of symptoms and conditions. Even when nothing else seems to work. The FNOR™ approach to pain includes an evolving range of innovative, clinical techniques drawing from a number of clinical disciplines intersecting at the human nervous system.
FNOR™ rehabilitation specialists–like Dr. Murray at MCN–utilize unique techniques to intensively stimulate body and brain to reestablish connections and boost function. By treating body and brain simultaneously, clients often experience unusually rapid reductions in pain and improvements in function, even after a long-history of chronic pain and multiple, prior surgeries.
“I have been suffering with chronic shoulder pain following a motor vehicle accident. I was always able to manage my pain through injections and pain medication, but the discomfort became too much, the constant strain of working at the computer and normal daily activities created a lot of inflammation and instability in my shoulder. Dr. Murray at MCN utilized specific therapies to help not only reduce my pain, but restore strength, stability, and range of motion.”
– Donna D
Functional Neuro-Orthopedic Rehabilitation (FNOR™) is a combination of neuroscience, physical therapy, biotechnology and pain management, effectively applied to a range of common orthopedic conditions including:
- ARM AND SHOULDER CONDITIONS (e.g. rotator cuff injury, frozen shoulder, shoulder pain, tennis elbow, golfers elbow.)
- SPINE CONDITIONS (e.g. lower back pain, neck pain, spinal stenosis, disc injury.)
- HIP AND LEG PROBLEMS (e.g. IT band syndrome, hip arthritis and pain, knee pain, runners knee, Achilles tendon pain, plantar fasciitis.)
The FNOR™ practitioner is trained to confidently deal with rehabilitation of each region of the body in a diverse patient population, ranging from elite, high-performance individuals to highly unstable, complex patients. For many patients, the FNOR™ approach brings the real relief that they have been waiting for.
The FNOR™ approach is physical rehabilitative therapy for the future!
Watch a video, read testimonials from people who’ve benefited from FNOR™ and explore this new approach in more detail on the FNOR™ website: FNOR.net