Murray Chiropractic Neurology has had great success with a Brain-Based Approach to therapy utilizing Functional Neurology and Functional Medicine. Whether you are suffering from a common condition that chiropractic can treat, or uncommon conditions that you may have been referred to a Medical Neurologist for, there is a great chance that we may help to improve your neurological function, get you out of pain, and end your suffering before it gets any worse!
THERAPIES WE PROVIDE
- Functional Neurology
- Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy
- Functional Medicine, Nutrition and Supplementation
- Functional Neuro-Orthopedic Rehab (FNOR)
- Vestibular Rehabilitative Therapy
- Balance Rehabilitative Therapy
- Spinal Decompression Therapy
- SSEP Stimulation
- Peripheral Nerve Rebuilder Therapy (PNRT)
- Class 3B LZ30 Laser Treatment
- FAKTR- Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehab
- FRCms- Functional Range Conditioning
- Dynamic Taping
- Brain Based Adjusting
- Non-invasive spinal cord stimulation
Every patient who comes to our clinic benefits from a thorough neurological examination. We also put together a complete health history to give us an accurate picture of the patient’s concerns as well as the functional state of his or her health.
During the neurological examination, we assess the sensory, reflex, cardiovascular, and abdominal systems, as well as balance, coordination, and muscle strength. We also conduct a detailed chiropractic evaluation of joint mechanics, gait, and functional movement. Our goal always is not only to identify problems, but also to determine how best to restore our patients’ health and functionality.